The SlotsLtd.com team knows that collecting winnings is one of the most exciting parts of casino play. That's why we have taken every measure to ensure that your funds will be delivered to you as quickly and securely as possible. To find out how we do this, read our Withdrawal Policy below.
- When a member requests a withdrawal, the funds requested are transferred to the payment method(s) the member initially used to deposit.
- In cases where a member's payment method is not available for withdrawal due to third party policy restrictions, the withdrawal will be made to another payment method available to the member.
- If a member has outstanding deposits to SlotsLtd.com , we reserve the right to postpone or halt withdrawal payments until all deposits are received and confirmed.
- We do not charge any withdrawal fees (subject to section 5 below). Should a member's bank or payment method charge a processing fee in connection with the withdrawal, the payment of this fee is the responsibility of the member.
- In a case where we cease to offer our services in a specific jurisdiction, a reasonable processing fee may be charged to the member upon withdrawal.
- It is the responsibility of the member to notify SlotsLtd.com immediately of a lost or stolen credit/debit card or change of details to an e-wallet; any losses and damages stemming from a failure on the part of the member to provide immediately such a notification will be borne solely by the member, and SlotsLtd.com will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
Minimum Withdrawal Amounts
- Bank transfer/ Wire transfer/ Trustly/ Webmoney/ Qiwi: $50 / €50 / £50 / 500kr
- Skrill (Moneybookers)/ Neteller/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and Paysafecard: $20 / €20 / £20 / 200kr
- NOTE: Requested withdrawal amounts that are below the minimum sums listed above will not be processed.
- Visa credit and debit card withdrawals are not available in certain countries due to local issuer restrictions.
- MasterCard and debit card withdrawals are not available due to issuer restrictions.
- The maximum withdrawal amount per account is (i) $3,000 / €3,000 / £3,000 / 30,000kr per week, and (ii) $6,000 / €6,000 / £6,000 / 60,000kr per month, except in the case of progressive jackpot winnings, where the maximum withdrawal amount per month is $30,000 / €30,000 / £30,000 / 300,000kr. SlotsLtd.com may, at its sole discretion, increase these limits to its valued members.
- Skrill, Webmoney and Qiwi may only be used as a withdrawal option in case a successful payment was done previously.
- Some methods are only available in certain countries and with certain currencies.
- For further information please contact our Customer Support via LiveChat or e-mail at: email@example.com
- As a measure to protect members from online fraud, SlotsLtd.com may sometimes require identity verification before processing a withdrawal. Members may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to SlotsLtd.com:
- Credit/debit card used to fund a SlotsLtd.com account: A clear, legible copy of both sides of the card is required. For security reasons, the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card's copy must be crossed out.
- Proof of address: This can come in the form of a recent utility bill or credit card statement that shows the member's full name and address as listed in his/her SlotsLtd.com account. For credit card statements, the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card must crossed out for security reasons.
- Photo ID: A recent photographic identifying document is required for members to process their first withdrawals. The ID can be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or national ID card. The member's name, photograph and signature must appear on the copy sent to SlotsLtd.com. In some cases, members may be asked to have their documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
- Please be advised that all cash out requests will appear as "Pending" for 3 business days, during which time You can cancel the request.
- Your transaction and financial information is protected at SlotsLtd.com by the most advanced security and encryption technologies in the industry. You can depend on us for fun and safe gaming. For assistance with withdrawals or any other matter, feel free to Contact Us
- The additional documentation requirement will be mandatory in where your cumulative withdrawals amount to £/$/€1500 or 15,000kr.
- Required documentation will have to be provided within 7 days following the request of the Company; should the documentation not be provided within this timeframe, or false or misleading documentation if provided, then the Company may, at is sole discretion, terminate your account, confiscate all winnings and seize and void any and all account balance
- Without derogating from any other provision in this withdrawal policy, before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. Should the Company deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Company reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals, seize and/or confiscate the balance of your account and/or close your account.
Version 1.4 - 06.06.2017